Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Letter #78- Getting Transferred

March 29th, 2014

It's a new transfer and the Lord has been blessing us soooooo much! I am getting transfered this transfer. I'll be blessed to go back to a Spanish assignment I am very excited about that. I don't have much time to email this week! But know that I love each of you and that I'm thinking about.... missionary work...... I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon I have made a promise to the Lord that I say every morning and night that I will read from the Book of Mormon. I know that it is God's tool to gather His children. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is Christ church on the earth today, and is here for the salvation of all men and women! I hope we can all find someone to bring this message to this week! This day even!

I love you,
Elder Hatch














No comments:

Post a Comment