Monday, April 28, 2014

Letter #80- "I love having his name on my chest..."

April 14th, 2014

Dear everyone,
I love being a missionary! I have shouted this every morning for a little over a year now! And I do! It has given me the greatest joy and happiness ever! Oh, great news! Jorge Luis Castro, the man that I was blessed to help baptize is going through the temple this Saturday! And President has given me permission to go with him! I love that man! He has done so much to help out so many people. But today as I came in to send you all an email, I had a very great and powerful experience. Mormon.org/becauseofhim has a video on there that will blow you away with the spirit so powerfully! As I sat there watching this video, I realized how blessed I am, and we are as children of our Heavenly Father. He did send Jesus Christ here specifically for us, and our brother died for us! I know that this is true!
I feel closer to my Savior than I ever have before in my life.. I know that Christ has established this church here on the earth for the benefit of all his children. And we have responsibility to invite all the take part in it. They won't know unless they are invited. I promise you this. I can't be happier as a member of the church and I know others deserve the same chance! Once again I am out of time. But I know this is where I need to be. I know my divine purpose to bring forth the work of the Lord in this time, with his help. I love the feelings of the spirit that overcome me when I think about my Savior. And I love having his name on my chest. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Love ya!
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment