Sunday, January 13, 2013

Letter #20- Happy New Year

December 31, 2012



HELLO EVERYONE!                                          
Hello hello and Happy new year! The library is closed again so we are over at the Benedict's home. I made them mango salsa and they made us caldo de bola! We are gonna eat it way soon! I'm so excited! Elder Zurita and I have had some miracles recently. We had a baptism this week 2 kids! It went way well and I was way nervous for some reason. I never get nervous. I wasn't even nervous when I came out in the mission field. Oh well.
This week...yesterday....we had two Brazillian investigators show up and they are totally solid. We are going to keep working with them and I know eventually they'll be baptized. They are very sincere people! They make us eat every single time we go over there though...I've put on only five pounds, but I'm trimming up....I don't know how that works. We had a good experience where we were prompted to go see our one Brazillian member in the ward 3 different times and we finally listened to it. Turns out he is going through some bad issues and he broke down in tears and we gave him a blessing and were able to help him. He's slightly less active and now he's all excited! He said he's going to call us today and tomorrow.
Elder Zurita is getting transfered and the English Elders are getting replaced with Sisters. I'm stoked because I can think of two investigators that speak English we haven't been able to see because they are single women and we can send them to see them. We had a really good zone conference for christmas and we have been loving the work down here.
Challenge! Do something crazy fun for FHE something you would never normally do.
Keeping this one short!
Love you all!
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment