Thursday, July 17, 2014

Letter #89- The Family is Ordained of God

June 23, 2014

Hey everybody,
This has been a super good week. We have had quite a few people come to church and along with that, we have a few people lined up to be baptized, there is a lot of excitement happening right now in the branch where we are serving. There hasn't been a whole lot that has changed, I am positive that it is nothing that we have done, but that it is just shere divine help. There were more non members in Elders quorum than there were members. It was great to see!
But what I have loved most of all is seeing the unit of the family grow stronger and become more and more important. As I have looked at these families, there are few times where I don't think of my own family and how blessed we have been. Not just my family that I currently have, but that I also will have. The family is ordained of God. We are his greatest creation! He has created us to bring him joy and happiness (Moses 1:39). I love my family, I love my Savior, I love the fact that it is possible to be with them both for the eternities. I pray that there are no empty seats, I know that this is Christs' restored gospel given to us for our blessing and benefit. I love God's plan of salvation, I know that it is true and is a map for us, to guide us in this life. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
I love you,
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment