Thursday, June 5, 2014

Letter #86- "He is a master planner!"

June 2, 2014

We have had an amazing week! Full of more miracles! I am really loving seeing everything that is going on here. We had a special fast for the Spanish branch and that was exactly what we needed. The Lord pulled another miracle out! I don't think that I have ever born my testimony as powerfully before in my life, the spirit hit me so hard this sacrament meeting and the members were feeling the same thing! IT WAS AMAZING!

After that we went and were visiting a less active member that has been offended by a specific member a few times and this is part of the reason why she is less active. The sister who had offended her, showed up while we were there at the house! We left immediately and let them repair the things that they needed to! It was fantastic! The Lord has his hand in all of this! My desires to share the gospel have never been stronger in my mission! I love being a missionary!

 I feel super strong in my testimony right now. I've been super blessed to be able to see peoples lives change and more than anything I've just been amazed at how perfectly Heavenly Father coordinates everything! He is a master planner! I love being able to see him carry out miracles on a daily basis!

Love ya,
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment