Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letter #31- New Area: West Columbia


Dear Everyone,                                                                                                             03/25/2013

So I am in a new area, called West Columbia. It's a sweet little area! We are working on organizing a branch here and in the next few weeks it should be ready to go! Just waiting on permission from Salt Lake! I am companions with Elder Harris and he is a way good missionary, he's especially good at working with less active members. I've been trying way hard to catch up with him and try to figure out how he usually does things so I can help him out the best way possible. We're teaching a family called the Reyes and they are awesome! They all want to get baptized, but we're waiting on marriage license and such. We had another Elder with us Elder Ferrin, but he left to Argentina today. Elder Harris is from Lindon, UT. I don't really know much about the area yet and I don't know much of what is going on half the time right now, I'm just trying to learn how to transition from Goose Creek to here. But we're seeing a lot of success with baptisms and enthusiasm of members in this area. Well, I'm keeping this one short.

Love you all,               
Elder Kendon Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment