Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letter #32- 5 things


Dear Everyone,                                                                                                           04/01/2013

This new area is great! I don't have much time, like 5 minutes! But I am loving my work! We are teaching a lady named Sherry Cafero, and she is super talented, you should look her up on youtube! I'll also be sending home a CD of her singing! She is so talented and the cliche of a Southerner. She is amazing, she'll be baptized on the 13th. Remind me to talk more about her next week. We are also teaching a family of 7 who are on date to be baptized the 20th and they are amazing. Truth be told, my new companion is just a boss and he is a very amazingly smart missionary! I am going to change my missionary tactics due to him because it is outstandingly effective. He just does everything possible for the less active members and members and then people just fall into our laps like nothing! We have  several people we are working with. Branch should be starting here in about 3 weeks. I've met Brother David Bushman who grew up with my dad in Joseph City, he's in the ward I work with now. I've been just going to work. Doing the best I can. The thing I've really been studying lately has been the gospel of Jesus Christ. Specifically how it helps us to eternally progress. And it's only 5 things we need to apply all the time. Faith, Repentance, Baptism/Sacrament, Holy Ghost, and Enduring. You apply those 5 things everyday and you will spiritually progress faster than you could imagine. I'm over time by like a minute! Gotta go!
Love you all,
Elder Kendon Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment