Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Letter #37- Happy Mother's Day!

May 13, 2013

Dear Everyone,


Happy mothers day! 

Really quick I wanted to tell you a short testimony about goals and how they have helped me. I'm working my way up to daily goals, right now I'm trying to do one a day. But it has impacted my fantastically! Chapter 8 of Preach My Gospel is awesome! How to set goals, make them, etc. I know how overwhelming life can be at times, as well as confusing. But something that is essential is goal setting. If we have nothing to aim at how can the arrow hit the center mark. Look forward and choose something with the guidance of our Heavenly Father and go for it. Make goals on how you will achieve those goals and goals on how to achieve those goals. I promise your motives will kick you into gear. Now along with goals comes accountability. How can we have goals if we have no accountability!?!?!?! None, choose someone you trust to reveal your goals to, and also never forget to hold yourself accountable to the Lord in your nightly prayers. This has helped me push myself to do things even when I don't want to do them. I have put in that extra effort, and I've seen the blessings that come from it. Even when we don't meet our goals we get great opportunities of learning something from it. I know this will help us all! Especially with school coming to a close here. Well I'm gonna keep it short and send photos. 
Love you all, 
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment