Thursday, June 27, 2013

Letter #43- He Will Not Abandon Us

June 24, 2013
Dear Everyone,
So we have had a way good week, on Monday we were way busy and we didn't hardly have anytime to do anything due to a small emergency. But that is resolved, woo hoo! Then Tuesday we were way busy working and flying around everywhere getting things ready for our Spanish meeting that my companion and i were in charge of. We got that done, went Wednesday to the meeting, which went really really well. Had a good time I went on an exchange with 2 Elders this week and they were both more seasoned than I was, but it was great, we had a very even plain exchange. Plus we had free pizza and tamales! YES! Saturday we went and laid tile floor in the house of a less active member. Then Sunday came around and we had stake conference, and the awesome broadcast that everyone of you need to stop reading my email now and go watch! Changed my life for all eternity! And I have just kept busy.
This next week, I am going to be focusing on self evaluation! It's been a while since I've slowed down and evaluated myself. I'm going to end with my testimony, sorry my emails have gotten shorter. I know that this is Christ church, anyone that says otherwise simply does not understand the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. I know there are people prepared today for each of us to find. It is not the job of the missionaries to find, it is the job of the members (reference to last nights fireside from an apostle of the Lord). I know that as we do not fear man more than God we will find the strength and courage to testify and invite to all people in our path. I know God loves each of us and HE WILL NOT ABANDON US. I love each of you individually and I know that Christ is our Savior.
Love,
Elder Kendon Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment