Thursday, June 27, 2013

Letter #42- Getting Organized


June 19th, 2013
Dear Everyone,

Crazy busy week. I was on an assignment for President Holm with my new companion Elder Taylor and we had to drive 8 hours in one day taking things around the mission. With special permission we were driving until about 12 am and then were privileged to stay the night in the mission home and sleep in until 7:30! Which of course my body wouldn't let me.... Then my new companion Elder Taylor is just a transfer older than I am. He is very organized and I guess I would say paper pusher style, which knowing me I am not...But this has turned out to be a big blessing already. Because of our differences we seem to be balancing each other out super well in lessons. Also we have been assigned to arrange a training meeting for all of the Spanish missionaries in the mission and in the process of doing so we have knocked heads a few times. But we will sit for a minute in silence after doing so each one of us will stew things over and boom we come up with a better more organized and helpful idea. It's been great! I am doing well, aside from not sleeping well, but that's ok, as goes the mission. I also have some pictures from the zoo I'll be sending in the future. But I'm keeping it short today. I love you all.

Elder Kendon Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment