Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Letter #38- Crazy Week!

May 20th, 2013
Dear Everyone,                                                                                                 


Crazy week! We had Jairo who cannot get baptized yet, due to some issues, but he called us yesterday and said he was going to bring someone to church, He showed up and had his girlfriend there with his kids as well. She sat through church and then we went  to visit them after wards and now the girlfriend wants to get baptized. I'm short on time so I'll give you a bullet point over view.


1st Elder Franco is great! We have been hit hard by rain lately and he was climbing in the car tossed some book of mormon's to me and they hit my hand and bounced out of the car and flowed down the street a good ways before Elder Franco could catch them. Really funny! I was crying from laughing so hard.


2nd We were teaching a lesson to a less active part member family and things were getting good, some major concerns were brought up and we were just about to teach it when I man runs through the door and says somebody needs to take a guy to the hospital he got caught. Me being the person I am (A know it all) says I have some medical background maybe I can help. Go out side and his skin is hanging off his bones and you can see his muscles twitching/bones. It was so cool, so then our less active guy took him to the hospital. 


3rd Just been having fun, I'm sorry it's short. Lately I've really been studying in John chapter 4 really in depth the savior testifies of the apostacy so many times it's great!


Well, gotta run!


Love you,


Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment